Adrenaline Rush!

Friday, March 9, 2007

JAE posting

Ok, just wanna update you guys what's happening to me lately.

On Tuesday, as I can't wait to see my posting result, I requested from my supervisor to let me use her com to check my posting results,and I sign in with my NRIC and I checked,and guess what I see......

Institution: NANYANG POLYTECHNIC
Course:MARKETING

Just then, there comes the earthquake.....(nah, actually it happened a while later)

How I feel about the course I've posted to? Ok lah, actually. Just that it seems that everyone in the office and the friends that I know was telling me I was suitable for the course.
What, do I look like a butcher or a fishmonger to you?

I don't really know what does marketing do, so I go to my dictionary and check. It says there: "marketing consist of business techniques involve in selling things"

In another words......a professional butcher

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home