Adrenaline Rush!

Friday, February 16, 2007

OK, there's currently only one word to describe my living room......
Rojak
Ya, I mean c'mon, my dad had just put up all the decorations for the upcoming chinese new year. But the problem is that THERE IS NO PATTERN AT ALL!!!. Cause he just simply put up all the decorations we had, I mean it's ok if he put them all up, but he simply just squeeze them into one corner. I mean doesn't he know that sometimes when you overdo something you spoils it instead?

And so today was total denfence day. Even though every year we "celebrate" total denfence day, but this year is different for me. Cause I get to hear how the alarm sounds like in the office.
Not much difference actually,except softer.

Tomorrow I'll be knocking off early, HOORAY!!!
I can't wait to go shopping with Amrish get some new year clothes. (ya,I haven't get them yet)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home