Adrenaline Rush!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

O' level results releasessssss

Today I took half day leave just to take my results, but then I thought I could make it in time. Little did I know that I was L A T E again.
I was sooooooo nervous the whole day lor. Even when I know that i was late, my legs didn't have the strength to run, and hence, I had to enter the hall with everyone looking at me lor.
Man what an embarassment...... (it's not the first time already)
My results? When I first saw my results,the first thing that turns me off was my English,which directly affects me very badly,cause I couldn't enter the course with an English grade like this. So I don't have much mood to see my other grades liao. I was disappointed with my results initially,but there are people who did worse, so I kinda feel sad for them instead.

Man, I gotta change my blog song soon, even I was sick of it already. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home