Adrenaline Rush!

Monday, February 5, 2007

Ok, just a short post I hope.......cause my dad just asked me not to use the computer untill so late

But doesn't he tell me that every single night? (hmm, oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter then)

Last night I went to the project superstars' grand finals cause Roger had extra tickets.

Man, it was so loud there that I could feel me and the floor trumbling with the vibration from the loud noises.
Ok, then cause I was late so I had to treat them dinner to compensate to them for waiting for me. (we didn't even get to see who won, we left early cause they were hungry)

Then after dinner we had a rather long chat, and we chat so late that we almost couldn't catch the last train home, luckily we took a cab to the nearest mrt station. Man, the cab which we took
isn't the normal one which you see on the streets, nor is it the mercedes or silver arrow cab. The cab look like any other cars on the streets, just that it has a 'TAXI' sign on top of the car. Even the inside of the cab looks like a normal car just that it has a meter in it. (don't really get what I'm saying right? nevermind, one day when you took the cab you will understand)
Lucky us, cause the taxi driver said that there is only 4 of this kind of cab in Singapore and the private company which runs it is only 1 week old only.
And when I came back home last night I found out that Singapore had won the ASEAN CUP!
HOORAY!!!
Let's see if there is anything interesting to blog about today,
Hmm......
nothing much, just that it's monday and there is work,work and more work.
oh ya, there is something that is interesting, I came across this policy document whose client was a indian man and had a chinese signature. HOW COOL WAS THAT! reminds me of my good friend Amrish, just that his signature is english.
btw, that document was on 1974, so whether the man still around or not, I don't know.

Ok,that's all for today now.....
BYE

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home