Adrenaline Rush!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Wish all couples in the world a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
And yes for singles like me, although it makes no difference from any other day, but isn't it great to see all the couples on the streets holding hands and flowers and having a time of their own.....(if only valentine's day was a public holiday,then everybody could benefit from it. IT WILL BE A WIN-WIN SITUATION!)

Man, a colleague of mine, had received 99 roses from her husband leh, and you think that this kind of things will only happen in the dramas. I mean it was from her husband, not boyfriend, isn't it sweet to be so loving after married for so long?

Anw, people have been asking me which poly am I going to? Let me tell you something, I don'y choose what poly that I want to go first then choose the course that I want. I do the other way round. I choose my course first then the poly. I mean isn't that the way it should be? Why would anyone choose the poly first?

Ok, I'm tired now, gotta go now....
Bye!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home