Adrenaline Rush!

Friday, March 2, 2007

Whao, I got so many things to do now and it's making me breathless.

Ok,here's what hapended to me lately in case any of you people out there cared.

I was supposed to be sick on tuesday afternoon cause I took an MC to go back home early from work. But then, on my way home, I was well again. Praise the Lord!
So, since I was well and I had nothing better to do, I chose to go back to my secondary school and find mr eddie lim and ask him about the booking of places.
But suay, suay, he's in the middle of a meeting when I reached school.
No choice, so I go find all my juniors to kill time......

Then, on wednesday, I took a whole day MC just to give in the BB primers course registration forms and help gerard and chin guan to carry stuff at BB hq.
And another day gone just like that.....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home