Adrenaline Rush!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cashflow problem

What I memorable night I had when going to melvin's house last night.
Here's what happened:
I was pretty busy last night cause I got a couple of plans in mind so I can't really make it to melvin's house. But then he said that his mom had cooked a lot of food already so I had to go down.
So right after the church concert rehearsal I rushed downed to his house at BUKIT PANJANG immediatly. It was around 10 plus 11 at that time.
When I reached there, I had to wait for him like 20 minutes. And he still got the cheek to tell me that him and roger was drinking tea at the coffee shop.
I'm actually fine with waiting cause normally is people wait for me so when I had to wait for people I'll be more patience, or at least try to. but that's not all......
He told me that there is not much food left in his house and he ask me to go to the nearest coffeeshop or macdonalds' and have my dinner. ( At that moment I was like WHAT?! You asked me come all the way here at BUKIT PANJANG to have dinner at your place, and now you say that there is no food left?! Can't you call me when there is no food left so that I will not wasted my trip here? And do you have any idea that I've kept my stomach empty from the afternoon till 11 plus just because you told me to come your house and eat? )
And so I had to settle my dinner there.....
But wait, the best is yet to come.....
So roger, john and I went to melvin's house to play Dai Di for the whole night, I was thinking once in a year mah, so it's ok to gamble once in a while..... And you know what? I found out that I lost money after we've tally our score.
Then Melvin still can tell me that if I come earlier, I can receive ang pao from his parents and relatives. -.-"
That idiot......unless necessary, I'll not visit his house again

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home