Adrenaline Rush!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Ok, I'm here to blog, ABOUT SO MANY THINGS!!!

Firstly, I think I've grown a lot recently. Especially when my mom left for genting for her holidays. I used to be so dependent on her, and she was away, there is a lot of things a had to do by myself.
Next, the BB company training camp was just over and I tell you I was really streesed out for the camp. It's just that many of you don't see it that's all. As this was the first time doing logistics for the camp, I've made many mistakes, so much mistakes that my logistic head tell me off straight away. (a sincere apologies to the logistic committee). And first time being a course instructor for the recruits, those little ones are really hard to handle at first, but later on, they start to listen to us. But until, now,one thing that I still can't stand about them is that they have no sense of urgency at all.
But nevermind, even though the camp is over, I still got a lot of time to train them.....

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

November 11, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home