Adrenaline Rush!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

AIYAH.
Actually today don't feel like blogging one, but since I've logged in, what the heck.

Anyway, today's is my first day of orientation. boring talks in the earlier part of the day, boring tours in the later part of the day. AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? WE PLAYED ICE BREAKER GAMES ONLY RIGHT BEFORE THEY DISMISS US. -.-

And my class nominated me for Mr Freshie. They made it as though like beauty pageant and hunks contest. Got elimination round somemore. I don't think I can into the next few rounds, cause when I'm inside the interview room, all I think of is...... "where is the toilet?"

But nevermind lah, all I want now is to get along well with my classmates. The fact that they nominate me for that award shows a good start.

I don't know why but...... it's always been this way, whenever I entered a new environment, nobody knows me, but I told myself that I will make sure everyone knows me when I step out of this place.
Ya, it's true in almost all cases. Somehow I will always be alone when I entered a new environment. With no friends, all alone. But nevermind lah, with a positive mindset like mine, I will think of it as "that would mean I can make more friends."

Ah, enough of that, anyway tomorrow my OGLs (orientation group leader) promise that there will be fun games. Hope so lah. I'm just glad that my OGLs are enthusiastic lot of people. HAHAHA

maybe tomorrow if I still got stength, I might just blog more about tomorrow's orientation.
Until then, Ciaos.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home