Adrenaline Rush!

Friday, May 4, 2007

My 50th post

Oh man, this must be the first time that I've blog at this hour. I mean c'mon, look at the time matt, shouldn't you be sleeping right now?!
I wish I could.

Anyway, today there were so many things that happened to me. First I was pulled by the guys in the class of MKo7o4 to go for kickboxing, in my T-shirt and Berms! When we reach there, the first thing they ask us to do was to do jumping jets. If it's doing normal jumping jets, hey, I wouldn't complain at all. But doing jumping jets for 3 plus mins?! You gotta be kidding. But I left the class early cause I got my Taekwondo lesson.

Yes, you heard me right. Taekwondo. I decided to resume my Taekwondo lesson cause I felt that I had rested enough and it's time to continue my journey on getting black belt.
When I got there, it's like many things changed. Those who were the same grades as me that time were now black belts. And some who was used to be two grades junior than me was now almost the same grade as me. And I found out that many of the patterns and commands had changed.
Gosh, can somebody tell me what is happening? I know it's been 10 whole months since I've left Taekwondo, but it's too much of a change. How can I go for my black belt grading in 5 months time? Considering the fact that I had to remember all the patterns for all the grades and all the changes that had been done. I need help.

Oh ya, Audrey ask me to join Adventure Club. Should I join? I like their activities but I got so many CCAs already. Maybe I go for one or two training first. Then I'll see how it goes.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home