Adrenaline Rush!

Monday, April 16, 2007

First day of school. Three words. BORING, BORING AND BORING.
And short. So that makes it four words.

Anyway, yesterday I went to primer's chalet cum meeting session. The place was rather.....ok. Better than I expected. And ya, they celebrated my birthday in advance as well. Clement pretend to say Mr Yam got something to tell me and ask me into the room, but come on, who are you trying to kid? You think I don't know what's up your sleeves? So when MR Yam pretend to talk to me seriously in the room, I was preparing myself mentally that they will barge in and attack me. And as I expected, they barge in, trying to treat me the food that I hated most, "the taupok". I put up a good fight, but...... I was seriously outnumbered and yes....they got they way. But I thank them for such an effort though.

Tomorrow school ends at 5. GREAT.

And I had to put up on my fullest guard tomorrow. There might be more attacks coming in.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home