Adrenaline Rush!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

went for medical check-up today with damon and ambrose and then went to do some shopping with ambrose later cause Damon had to study for his sub-paper.

why am I doing all this today? it's because of the camps that I would have for the up-coming week which also means that I would not be around again! I'm having Orientation Group Leader camp and OBS(thats what the medical check-up was for) thought it was kinda last minute for the OBS(I was only inform last thursday) but I kinda look forward to it.

Oh ya, my brother spent a fortune on this house recently. Bought a couple of tv here and there, some furnitures, made some adjustments.... all for sake of him having his own room. Yea it was kinda troublesome in the mean time but hey, I get to benefit from it as well. (his new room means I get to sleep in it when his not around! lol)

But after living for around 17 plus years, it's only through this small incident that I come to realised that....I don't really like changes. many thoughts are running through my head but they all seemed to prove that fact.


Hah, and I wonder why....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home