Adrenaline Rush!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Amazing that I could make a post this week. I thought I'll be too busy. But since I've got the time to post...why not? haha

something stupid happened this week, i thought that my email had something wrong which gets me very scared and I was like thinking: 'oh shit, should I get a new email or not?' Cause just nice at that time a friend of mine changed his email address as well. But his reason for changing it is because his email is stupid and childish.
Then many different kinds of email names comes across my mind which....I will not say because I think its pretty stupid. well, some of them.
Then luckily one of my classmate remember he got such a problem before and he solved the problem by doing something very simple. change to hotmail classic. now that i think back it really is stupid

anyway, I'm kinda sick right now so my mind's not exactly straight so gotta go take a rest now.


till then

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home