Adrenaline Rush!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I don't really want to blog about this but what my mom said really cracks me up.

I was just prctising my Taekwondo patterns for my mock exam later on, and my mom saw me and she just.....I don't know what into her, she said she wanted to spar with me and I just play along with her. She tried to punch me (play-play one of course) while I used my forearms to protect against her 'attacks'.
We played for a few minutes and afterwhich she said she don't want to play anymore cause I'm hurting her as my forearm is too hard. Crazy, she attack me first and now she say I'm hurting her.

After that, my mom told me to teach her Taekwondo after I got my black belt so that next time she can use it to deal with the 'xiao ren' (mean people, that is) at her workplace. =.="
Gotta carry on with my training now.

Ciaos

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home